Amazon has certainly changed the way things work in the realm of online shopping, where they have come up with their own fulfilment network as opposed to the traditional model that is unable to cater to the fast paced environment ushered in by the digital revolution. Well, if you love the experience of shopping on Amazon without having to worry about looking for a parking spot, lining up behind a long queue, and having to jostle with other consumers to purchase the last Furby in a frenzied sales atmosphere, then you would be pleased to know that Amazon has their Black Friday 2016 deals up for preview. In fact, you will be pleased to know that Amazon intends to make this year’s Black Friday an extremely memorable one, by extending it beyond Thanksgiving weekend. We are talking about Amazon’s Black Friday sale happening all the way until December 22, now how about that?
In fact, Amazon has promised that online shoppers will be able to check out “new deals as often as every five minutes” over on Amazon’s website for the next 35 days. This is certainly an incentive that is not offered by other online retailers, at least for the moment. Who knows, other retailers might change their minds and also offer something similar, but we will simply have to wait and see. In the meantime, we might as well check out some of the deals that Amazon has to offer for this coming Black Friday.
Do take note that most of the great deals are expected to be revealed during the “Turkey 5” period, which would be comprised of the five days from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday. This “Turkey 5” expression was coined by the folks over at Amazon, and it would certainly do our wallets a world of good if we keep a keen eye out during that period.
Many of the Black Friday deals revealed by Amazon to date have been focused on hardware by Amazon themselves, including the Amazon Echo and Fire tablet. Well, you might want to open up a bookmark of Amazon’s Black Friday hub page and hit the refresh button as frequently as possible. After all, the early bird does get the worm.
From what we have gathered, some of the more notable discounts and devices on offer include the following:
- Amazon Echo for $139.99 (normally $179.99)
- Echo Dot for $39.99 (normally $49.99)
- Amazon Tap for $89.99 (normally $129.99)
- Fire tablet for $33.33 (normally $49.99)
- Fire HD 8 for $59.99 (normally $89.99)
- Kindle for $49.99 (normally $79.99)
- Kindle Paperwhite for $99.99 (normally $119.99)
- Kindle Voyage for $169.99 (normally $199.99)
- Amazon Fire TV for $74.99 (normally $99.99)
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote for $29.99 (normally $39.99)
- 55-inch LG 4K Smart TV for $398
- Sennheiser HD 598 Cs headphones for $99.95 (normally $199.95)
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone for $89.99 (normally $129.99)
- Sphero Star Wars BB-8 Droid for $99.99 (normally $129.99)
- Samsung SmartThings Hub for $49.99 (normally $99.99)
- Nest Thermostat (3rd Generation) for $199 (normally $249)