Clash of Clans is still the king of mobile gaming app. Game publisher Supercell has announced plans to roll out a major special update and patches to make the game more exciting for all the Clash of Clans fans around the world.
In a report, Master Herald said Supercell has recently organized a special convention for Clash of Clans fans that allow them to get fresh information about the latest development concerning the most popular mobile gaming app and discuss within the gaming community their opinion on its current developments. Supercell also promised to give out more goodies to fans who will attend the convention and allow gamers to participate and become more involved in Clash of Clans.
There are speculations of a massive patch set to be released within the next few weeks to make the game more exciting, the report said. The patches could involve additions to the Town Hall and the sought after Town Hall 11 (TH 11).
According to leaked information, five of the soon-to-be-released patches are as follows:
1. TH 11 - Gotta Be Mobile reported that millions of Clash of Clans users have been stuck in Town Hall 10, currently the highest level achieved in CoC. In Town Hall 10, all the player can do is to attack other clan bases and to improve on their wall defenses. The latest patch is seen to finally release TH 11 to allow gamers to upgrade their levels and advance in the game.
2. Level 8 Barbarians - After upgrading your Town Hall to level 11, it is more logical for the Barbarians to take the next level too. That is Level 8. Supercell has already provided some hint about Level 8 Barbarian when it released Level 7 Barbarian with extra capability for upgrade.
3. Dark Barrack and Spells - Another major anticipation in the next level of CoC is the unlocking of Dark Troops and Spells. The current game has four slots for the Dark Barracks and users have been waiting for these slots to become available in the upcoming patch.
4. Single Player Maps - Clashers across the globe have been dying in anticipation for single player maps so they could unleash their tactics for attacking an enemy base and to generate more gold.
5. 3rd Game Hero - Android Origin wrote that a third game hero might be on their way when the patch is finally released in addition to the current King and Queen. There are still no details who the new character will be, but it is rumored he or she will have special abilities and will have more power.
Hack To Win Clan Wars: Correct Castle Position
It is easier to kill CC troops by using a spell, said The Bitbag. The report said, "Deploy your troops one by one until all of their CC troops have come out from hiding. If you're having difficulty luring them because their CC is located far inside their base, try using a giant or hog riders.
Once all their CC troops are out, drop a strong magic spell to easily kill them without having to lose more of your troops. The Poison spell works great here because the more enemy troops are soaked in the cast radius, the more damage it inflicts on troops. For air type enemies, just look at their shadow so you can be sure that your spell hits them."